Friday, June 06, 2008

Woke up earlier in the morning and rush to ah yi house to watch NBA finals!!! Sadly Kobe didnt perform well enough as expected, 24 pts nia! Same digit as his jersey no. LOL! Well i had my nice breakfast in his house also. NICE nasi lemak and thks for the treat! :) How nice of him and his mum!!!
Went to meet ah heng, hong n simon at bishan and headed straight for kovan de nike warehouse sales. Hmm wanted to buy a pair of shoes at 69 bucks but simon think it's nt worthy so i didnt buy. And something nasty and dangerous happened to me, which SIMON almost gotten me into trouble. We proceeded to orchard w/o simon who went to repair his psp. It sure was tiring, the whole day acc chee yi to find his modelling kit marker but ended buying a model kit for himself instead of markers as we couldnt find anything.
Finally going far east for our last destination to find my shoes. Sadly it has been months but i still cant find any nice shoes that suits me and at a reasonable price. Maybe i should really consider raising my budget? Sure is tiring n sadly, always went home empty handed as i couldnt find a pair of decent shoe and just when i found the right one today, the sizes left doesnt fit me. SIAN!!!
Man just when will i be able to get a pair of nice shoes!!!?

No comments: